UPPSC Application Form 2014 Rajasva Nirikshak Examination
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recently released a notification for inviting applications from eligible candidate for total 617 posts of Revenue Officers (Rajasva Nirikshak). Candidates who have been looking forward to start a career in Government Sector can come forward and fill the application form for UPPSC Revenue Officer Vacancy 2014. Application form for UP PSC Revenue Officer is available online in the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Aspirants can visit the official website to fill the UPPSC application form 2014 and make themselves eligible for the examination. Application form is to be filled by online mode only and UPPSC have uploaded the link in the official website.
Candidates can fill the form from 16th September 2014 and the last date for applying online is 16th October 2014. Candidates have to pay the application fees and the last date of fees submission is 13th October 2014. It is written very strictly that candidate failing to pay the application fees in time or by prescribed mode, the application form of such candidates would not be entertained. Also forms which are filled precisely with all the correct details and the photograph and signature are attached in the given format, only such applications will be accepted. Confirmation of Application form, fees submission, registration number and other details will be text-ed to the candidates in the mobile number provided in the application form.
Candidates have to pay an amount of 100 + 15 (bank charges) for the application form. Candidates of general and OBC category have to pay 115 INR. Candidates from ST/SC/PH have to pay 55 INR as application fees. All fees are to be paid by online mode only by debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Candidates will be provided with a E- challan receipt for the same.
- Candidate applying for the post of Revenue Officer should have a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university of India/ qualification equivalent to graduation which is recognized by the Government of India.
- Special Preference will be given to candidate who have served the Indian Territorial Army for a minimum 2 year duration/ Candidate holds a ‘B’ Certificate from National Cadet Corps.
- Candidates applying for the post should be minimum 21 years of age or not more tan 40 years by 1st July 2014. There is relaxation in age for Reserved candidates. candidates from OBC/ST/SC of Uttar Pradesh will get a age relaxation of 5 years. Where as Ex- serviceman/ short service commission officers will get relaxation of 8 years and candidates who are Physically Handicap will get a relaxation of 15 years.
- Male candidates who are married and more than one wife living are not eligible. In case of women who are married and the husband already have a wife and are not separated legally are not eligible for the post of Revenue Officer.
There are total 617 post in the Revenue Officer Post 2014 however the number of posts may increase or decease by the Government of India. The pay scale for this post is 5,200 INR to 20,200 INR with the grade pay of 2800 INR. All the posts are Non Gazetted.
UPPSC Rajasva Nirikshak Examination 2014
Candidates have to appear for written examination as a part of the UPPSC Revenue Officer recruitment process. Candidates have to choose their examination center while filling the application form. After filling the form, candidates will receive a hall ticket where registration number and other details are printed. While appearing for the examination aspirants have to carry it. Written examination will be completely multiple choice type. Candidates will be awarded for every correct answer and 1/3 marks will be deducted as penalty for every wrong answer. Selection will be done completely on merit. Candidates who have cleared he written examination will be called for the interview round.
How to apply for UPPSC Revenue Officer Vacancy 2014
- Go to the official website @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- In the blinking tab of notification, look for the link “Click Here to submit Application Form”
- Fill all details in the correctly as per academic records and upload photograph and signature in the given format.
- Click submit to generate E-challan.
- Pay the application fess.
Following this process in the exact sequence will lead you to the UPPSC Revenue Officer Recruitment application form. For more details or queries, you can comment below.