TRB TET Result 2013: The Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) conducted the Teachers Eligibility Test on 17th and 18th August 2013. According to the estimates, around 6 lakh candidates appeared for this examination. Looking at this figure, it won’t be wrong to say that TET is one of the important examination in the state of Tamil Nadu.
This 17th it would be almost 3 months since the TET exam was held. For a long time, candidates have been desperately waiting for the declaration of TRB TET Result 2013. But this long wait is now finally over. The board has recently announced the TRB TET Result 2013 (Provisional Result) for Paper 1 and Paper 2. If you wish to see your result then, continue reading the following part of this article.
TRB Declares Result for TET 2013
Finally, to satisfy the applicants of TRB TET, the board has uploaded the Provisional Result as an alternative to the TRB TET Result 2013. Applicants can now access them by following few easy steps given below.
Official Website: trb.tn.nic.in
How To Get TRB TET Result 2013 (Provisional Result) for Paper 1 and Paper 2?
The applicants of Tamil Nadu TET can easily access their provisional result by following the instructions given in this section. The pre-requisites of accessing the TRB TET Result 2013 is that the candidates must have with them their respective Roll Numbers. If you already have it with you then, consider following the steps given below:
1. Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu TRB by typing its address in your browser.
2. On the Home page you would see 2 links, one each for the 2 papers held on 17th August (Paper 1) and 18th August (Paper 2).
3. Click on either of the two links.
4. You’ll be redirected to a page where you can choose to read about the release of Provisional Result. Towards the bottom there’s a link named NEXT. Click on this link.
5. On the next page choose your origin from the given two options.
6. Enter your Roll Number and see your result.
In this way you can download TRB TET Result 2013 (Provisional) for both the papers.
To know more about the latest Recruitments you may check other articles on our site under Career News category.