JIPMER MTS Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies: JIPMER or Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has recently issued a notification regarding 297 vacancies in Multi-Tasking Staff post. Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this post can apply online before 19th January 2014. instructions for filling the online application form have been mentioned in this article along with other details like total number of vacancies, eligibility criteria and pay scale.
OnlineCareerIndia recommend the aspirants of JIPMER MTS recruitment 2014, to read this article once. We have mentioned all the information that you need to know about this recruitment procedure.
Same instructions have to be followed whether you Apply Online for LDC, Steno Grade-II or MTS vacancies issued under JIPMER Recruitment 2014.
JIPMER MTS Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details
There are a total of 297 vacant posts of Multi-Tasking Staff in JIPMER. Only the candidates who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria can apply online for this post. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment has been mentioned below.
Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER MTS Recruitment 2014
A minimum set of qualifications need to be satisfied by the aspirants of JIPMER MTS recruitment 2014. These requirements are as follows:
As on 19th January 2014, an applicant’s age should lie between 18 to 25 years. The authorities at JIPMER offer age relaxation as per the government norms.
Minimum educational qualification required for MTS post is Matriculation or ITI from an institution recognized by government of India.
How to Apply Online for JIPMER MTS Recruitment 2014?
Every candidate must follow these instructions to apply online for JIPMER recruitment 2014:
1. Visit the official web portal of JIPMER (www.jipmer.edu.in).
2. Now click on the link named ONLINE APPLICATION FORM LDC/STENO GR-II/MTS. This link would be under LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT section.
3. Click on REGISTER link.
4. After reading the instructions scroll down, select I AGREE and click on the SUBMIT button.
5. Fill all the field correctly and click on the REGISTER button.
6. Registering yourself successfully with JIPMER, now you will be required to login to the registered account. Enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD that you created while registering.
7. After logging in, application form would be shown to you. Fill all the fields correctly and click PROCEED.
8. Every applicant apart from PWD candidates have to pay the application fee. You’ll be redirected to the photograph upload page if you belong to PWD candidate. Otherwise you’ll be redirected to Online Fee Submission page.
9. After making the online payment, you have to close the current window.
10. Now LOGIN again by clicking on appropriate link.
11. Upload your photograph, signature and thumb impression when requested.
12. After uploading a final confirmation page of your application would be shown to you. You can edit your details for one last time.
13. Submit your application by clicking on the submit button.
14. Take a printout of the application form shown after that. you may also download it in PDF format for your own reference.
Note: There’s no need to send the application by post. Whatever you have submitted will be sent online to the officials.
Commencement of Online Application: 23rd December 2013
Last Date of Form Submission: 19th January 2014
Issuance of Admit Cards: 25th January 2014 to 9th February 2014
Date of Written Exam: 9th February 2014
For queries regarding Online Application of JIPMER MTS Recruitment 2014 just leave you comments below. We’ll respond to your query as soon as we can.